In southern Tanzania, on the north-west side of Nyerere National Parks, lie two small, quite offbeat national parks: Mikumi national park and Udzungwa mountain national parks. Mikumi is easily accessible by road, it support large number of elephant, giraffe, buffalo, zebra, wildebeest, eland, impala, waterbuck, reedbuck, warthog, yellow baboon, lion, hyena, antelope and many species.
- This tour starts and ends in Dar Es Salaam
- This operator can help select your international flights, but you’ll have to book them yourself
- Fly to/from Julius Nyerere Airport in Dar es Salaam
- A transfer from and back to the airport can be arranged for an extra cost
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost